Friday, January 27, 2006

 

Another idiot

Fueled by a nice cup of tea and a successfully completed Irish Times Simplex crossword I decided this morning to see what Flock was like. Seems like a nice little browser so I'll give it a whirl and try to a load of this blogging lark.

Any good? Well, my template is a bit pants so I'll have to get that sorted.

So, what have I been up to recently?

Well, over Christmas Bea bought me a Nintendo DS and Paul H bought me Bruce Campbell's autobiography - "If Chins Could Kill: Confessions of a B Movie Actor" so entertainment was close at hand. Still haven't played Mario Kart DS against Trickshot Tsang yet, but it's only a matter of time...

For my birthday last week Ellen bought me a one year subscription to the Irish Times online (hence the crossword this morning) so I've been catching up on that. Jen got me the "Nouvelle Vague" cd and a great Gift Grub t-shirt with the brilliant Hector/Tom Cruise phrase:
TaispeƔin dom de airgead!!

Bea bought me "Hary Potter e la camera dei segreti" and "Harry Potter e il prigioniero di Azkaban" amongst other things. Mum and Dad bought me the Damian Rice b-sides cd and 8Ball's cd, which I'm just about to have a listen to.

Well, as I become another idiot publishing a blog, it's time to get back to work.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?